|South West - Willand, Cullompton EX15 2PJ|
WILLAND site in Devon
Do you want to start a career in HR, and are working towards achieving HR qualifications? This 2 year apprentice programme at 2 Sisters Food Group might be the right opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
2 Sisters Food Group are one of British business' most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 23,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - from pizza to pies, from poultry to puddings, from ready meals to ranges of soup.
At the heart of this, our UK Poultry division produces a third of all poultry eaten in the UK and represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The programme is a 18-24 month course and will be bias towards Human Resources and it will include basic HR, administrative and recruitment principles. During the programme apprentices will assist all internal and external customers with any queries and questions.
Working alongside experienced and qualified staff you will learn all aspects of HR, administration and recruitment.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• Working under supervision you will work towards being responsible for the following tasks: Correct and accurate data input onto the HR database, responding to correspondence, taking minutes at meetings, preparing documents, letters and reports.
• Pre-employment checks, arranging weekly meetings as required.
• Assisting internal recruitment team with administrative duties.
MUST HAVES FOR THE ROLE:
• We of course need to ensure you have certain qualifications but equally important is behaviours and attitude, if you have the below then you have a strong chance of being the talent we are looking for.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE Grades A-C including English Language, Maths and Science subjects
• Can work at fast pace and multi task in what is a challenging environment
• Strong focus on working safely.
• Flexible Attitude with willingness to learn.
• Able to start the programme in September and attend an assessment event in July
Continuous internal and external training and professional development available for you.
Your apprenticeship may lead to permanent employment.
Potential continuation of education and academic studies i.e. Advanced L5 or L6 degree apprenticeship programme.
Weekly wage: £270.64; Working hours: 40 Hrs Per Week
Please include a CV and covering letter within your application
Would you like to apply to this job?